Education and Learning
Welcome to our comprehensive online learning wiki! Here, you'll find a vast array of educational resources designed to help you learn new skills, advance your career, and achieve your personal and professional goals. Whether you're looking for courses, tutorials, classes, certifications, degrees, or other forms of learning, we have everything you need to succeed.
Get Premium Courses
Open Educational Resources
OERs are materials for learning, teaching, and research that are free of cost and access barriers.
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- A free, publicly accessible, openly-licensed digital collection of high-quality teaching and learning materials from over 2,500 MIT courses12. You can browse through, download and use materials from a wide range of topics, such as science, engineering, humanities, arts and more. You can also access special publications from MIT instructors, podcasts, video tutorials and open textbooks that complement the course materials.
- Khan Academy
- A nonprofit organization that offers free online courses, lessons and practice for learners of all ages and levels. You can learn about a variety of subjects, such as math, science, arts, humanities, economics and more. You can also prepare for standardized tests, such as SAT, LSAT, MCAT and others. Khan Academy provides personalized learning paths, trusted content created by experts, and tools to empower teachers and parents.
- Class Central
- A leading online platform that aggregates and provides detailed information about Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) from various providers around the world. It serves as a comprehensive directory of online courses, offering users the ability to search and compare different MOOCs based on a variety of criteria such as course provider, subject, university, and more.
- An online learning platform that offers courses, certificates, degrees and MasterTrack® certificates from top universities and companies around the world. You can learn about various subjects, such as business, data science, health, arts and more. You can also access free courses and audit paid courses. Coursera provides flexible and affordable learning options, interactive and engaging content, and personalized feedback and support.
- Provides courses, programs and degrees from more than 250 leading institutions, such as Harvard, MIT, Berkeley and others. You can learn about a wide range of subjects, such as computer science, engineering, business, law, health and more. edX provides a variety of learning features, such as video lectures, quizzes, interactive elements and virtual environments.
- It offers nanodegree programs and courses in the latest tech skills, such as artificial intelligence, data science, programming, cloud computing, cybersecurity and more. You can learn from experts from top universities and companies, such as MIT, Stanford, Google and IBM. You can also work on portfolio-ready projects and get personalized support from mentors, reviewers and career coaches.
- OER Commons
- A public digital library of open educational resources (OER) that can be freely used, adapted and shared by educators and learners around the world. You can explore, create and collaborate with others on a variety of resources, such as courses, modules, textbooks, videos, podcasts and more.
- Academic Earth
- It offers free online video courses and academic lectures from the world’s top universities, such as Harvard, MIT, Stanford and Yale. You can learn about various subjects, such as arts, business, law, science and more. You can also access special features, such as video electives, TL;DR summaries and curated collections.
- A nonprofit organization that offers free, peer-reviewed, openly-licensed textbooks and resources for college and high school students. You can access textbooks in various subjects, such as math, science, business, humanities and more. You can also access additional learning resources, such as test banks, answer guides, powerpoint slides and LMS integration.
- Open Learn
- A website that offers free online courses, articles, videos and podcasts from The Open University. You can learn about a variety of subjects, such as arts, business, health, science and more. You can also earn digital badges and statements of participation to showcase your learning achievements.
- Open Textbook Library
- Avail free, peer-reviewed, openly-licensed textbooks that can be used, adapted and distributed by anyone. You can access textbooks in various subjects, such as arts, business, health, science and more. You can also read reviews from faculty and students who have used the textbooks.
- Offers courses, programs and degrees from various universities and institutions in India. You can learn about various subjects, such as engineering, health, arts, law and more. You can also earn credits or certificates.
- Provides courses and certification programs from the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc). You can learn about various subjects, such as engineering, science, management, humanities and more. You can also enroll for exams to earn certificates.
- Offers courses and resources from various universities and institutions in Taiwan. You can learn about various subjects, such as arts, humanities, law, science and more. You can also earn certificates. TOCEC provides interactive and engaging content, self-assessment tools and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
- free Code Camp
- Provides free online courses and certifications in web development, data science, machine learning and more. You can learn to code by completing interactive coding lessons, watching video tutorials and building projects.
- Saylor Academy
- Get free online courses and open textbooks for learners of all levels and backgrounds. You can learn about various subjects, such as business, computer science, communication, math and more. You can also earn college credit and certificates for completing courses. Saylor Academy provides high-quality content and self-paced learning options.
- Open Culture
- Provides access to free cultural and educational media on the web. You can access thousands of free online courses, movies, books, audio books, podcasts, lectures and more. You can also explore various topics, such as arts, history, philosophy, science and more.
- Open Education Global
- Provides links to some of the best open (free) education courses and resources from top universities and institutes from around the world. It is a global, members based, non-profit organization supporting the development and use of open education worldwide.
- Open Course Ware Wiki
- Wikipedia page for Open Course Ware. Another good way to discover free and quality content from around the world. We have included some of the best from here already in this wiki.