Music Download and Discovery
Explore, discover, and experience music on a whole new level. A wide selection of tools and websites offering music downloads in Hi-Res along with a plethora of services which can be used to discover new music.
You'll need a paid subscription to Deezer, Qobuz, Tidal and Spotify to download HQ quality (320 kbps, FLAC, HI-RES) using most of the below tools. Else, you'll get basic quality downloads, around 128 - 160 Kbps. Exceptions are SlavArt, Free MP3 Download / doubledouble website, and SoulSeek. Use the Firehawk52 Guide below to rip HI-RES for free using the tools mentioned here.
- Firehawk52 Guide
- Provides tokens / ARLs for popular music streaming services, allowing you to rip HI-RES music for free using tools provided above plus in this link as well.
- A website that provides data and statistics about music on Spotify, including information about the most popular songs, artists, and albums.
- Spotify Charts
- The official Spotify Charts website, which provides real-time information about the most streamed songs and artists on Spotify.
- Every Noise At Once
- A website that allows users to browse different genres of music and discover new artists.
- Every Noise World Browser
- What Spotify editors around the world are programming in their local Browse sections. It allows users to filter music by country, region and city.
- A webapp which integrates with your Spotify account. Manage your playlists, discover brand new tracks and much more!
- It allows users to discover new music based on their favorite bands. It provides a list of similar bands and artists that users may be interested in.
- Discover new music with the help of old favorites.
- A music discovery website that uses a unique algorithm to recommend new music to users based on their listening habits.
- A website that helps users discover new music based on the music they already like. It features a quiz-like interface that allows users to find music similar to their favorite artists.
- A website that plays songs that have never been played on Spotify before.
- A website that helps users discover new music by creating a map of related artists and bands based on a user-specified starting point.
- Playlist Miner
- It aggregates the top tracks from the most popular public playlists on Spotify that match your search criteria. Looking for the best workout tracks? Enter the term workout and it'll find the tracks that have appeared most frequently in workout playlists..
- A web app that allows users to export their Spotify playlists to other platforms such as YouTube, Deezer, and Apple Music.
- Spicetify CLI
- A command line interface tool that allows users to customize / theme and enhance their Spotify experience on desktop. Supports Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Spotify Dedup
- A website that allows users to find and remove duplicate songs from their Spotify playlists.
- Spotify Backup
- A Python script that exports all of your Spotify playlists, useful for paranoid Spotify users.