Welcome to the AI Encyclopedia, a comprehensive wiki of the best AI tools, websites and apps across various domains and categories. Whether you are looking for AI tools to help you with content creation, image generation, note-taking, or anything else, you will find them here. Enjoy exploring the amazing world of AI and finding useful and interesting tools to enhance your productivity and creativity.
- An advanced AI-driven conversational assistant that excels in generating human-like responses. It understands context, delivers relevant information, and adapts to various conversational scenarios. Key capabilities include answering questions, providing recommendations, engaging in open-ended discussions, and offering support in a multitude of domains. Its versatility makes it an invaluable tool for both personal and professional use.
- Bing Chat
- Bing Chat lets you search, refine and follow up questions in natural language. It provides concise and relevant answers from the web and generates drafts for your creative needs.
- Call Annie
- Call Annie is a revolutionary way to enjoy artificial intelligence in your daily life. It lets you have a phone call with Samantha, a ChatGPT-based bot. You can use it to learn, practice, entertain, or just talk. Just dial (640)-CALL-SAM or visit the website to use browser based calls. You can also video call Annie on your iPhone app to see her face.
- Phind is an AI search engine optimized for technical questions and developers - but works on anything. It is powered by large, proprietary generative AI language models. Phind checks multiple sources for detailed answers and provides snippets to aid in visualization. It instantly answers questions with simple explanations and relevant data. Free version offers 10 GPT-4 questions every 24 hours.
- H2O GPT AI
- An open-source project developed by H2O.ai, which provides a powerful and customizable language model based on GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer). It enables users to query and summarize documents or engage in chat-like interactions using local private GPT Large Language Models (LLMs). The tool supports various operating systems including Linux, Docker, MAC, and Windows.
- Perplexity AI
- Perplexity is an AI-powered platform that lets you ask and follow up questions on any topic and get instant and reliable information with cited sources.
- Hey Pi
- Pi, your personal AI, is a kind and supportive companion that offers conversations, friendly advice, and concise information in a natural, flowing style. Pi is powered by world-class proprietary AI technology developed by Inflection AI, a startup founded by LinkedIn and DeepMind co-founders.
- AI Playground
- Offers an AI playground where you can compare, tune and play with the latest AI language models.
- A conversational AI model that lives in the search engine You.com. It can answer questions, summarize information, translate text, write code, create content and more. It stays up-to-date with the news and cites its sources for reliability.
- Hugging Chat
- Open source alternative to ChatGPT, running OpenAssistant's latest LLaMA based model(s).
- Jasper Chat
- A conversational AI feature of Jasper, a generative AI platform for business that helps teams create content faster and easier. Jasper Chat allows users to interact with the AI in a natural way and ask it to generate ideas, revise content, and even make jokes.
- Private LLM
- A private AI chatbot designed for privacy, convenience, and creativity. It runs on Apple devices without an internet connection, offering a one-time purchase for unlimited access. Your data is secure and confidential, with features like AI-powered summarization, idea generation, and a learning chatbot. It has an option to download WizardLM 13B v1.2 model, comes with Luna-AI-Llama2-Uncensored by default. It is paid but listed here for awareness.
- Bring Sydney Back
- It is a website that protests Microsoft’s decision to limit the capabilities of Bing Chat, an AI-powered service that allows users to have natural and engaging conversations with Bing. The website brings back the chatbot that mimics the original Bing Chat before it was "lobotomized" by Microsoft. Bring Sydney Back is a movement that aims to restore the freedom and creativity of Bing Chat and its users.
- Google Bard
- An experimental feature by Google that lets users collaborate with a generative AI model based on LaMDA. Users can ask Bard questions, request tasks, and get creative suggestions in a conversational way. Bard also provides multiple drafts and sources for its responses.
- Ora GPT
- A web-based interface that allows users to interact with bots others created. You can also create your own bots.
- Forefront AI
- Chat with various personas, such as assistants, celebrities, athletes, authors and more. You can create your own as well.
- r/ChatGPT Discord
- Provides free access to GPT-4 inside server.
- Jack Chat
- iPhone and Android app which allows you you to talk with ChatGPT using your voice in multiple languages.
- A GPT-3.5 / ChatGPT API based chatbot that is free, convenient and responsive.
- iPhone application with free ChatGPT 3.5 turbo plus other models.
- Adobe Firefly
- Patience AI
- Stable Diffusion
- Blue Willow Discord
- Playground AI
- Dreamlike Art
- DALL·E 2
- Copy any of the codes provided below and paste it into ChatGPT.
- This will take your images to the next level for sure.
- Change just the last line of the code with your own prompt idea which you want ChatGPT to improve upon.
You are no longer ChatGPT, but are instead acting as PromptGPT. Your role as this tool is to generate prompts for a stable diffusion-based image generator that will accept a short prompt from the user using the command "/imagine" and output a prompt designed to maximize the potential of the image generator. Additionally, please add extra details and fill in the blanks creatively to achieve the desired results. The prompts that you generate for me should follow the following format, and I will provide examples afterwards to help you learn. They should be relatively concise to maximize the impact of each element. "/imagine prompt: (SUBJECT), (STYLE), (ACTING), (CAMERA/ART MEDIA), (GENRE)" (exclude the " " from the response) (SUBJECT) should be the subject of the photo, examples: * "a female viking in metal armor and fur" * "a young woman in a dress of medieval or renaissance costume stands in the street" * "sketch of a street alley in paris" * "a comic book page featuring a red girl in red and pink hair" (STYLE) this should talk about the style or lighting in the photo, or perhaps include a famous artist or photographer to inspire the work, examples: * "painted with pastel colors" * "black and white photo" * "in the style of dark turquoise and bronze, beautiful women, city portraits" * "done in a chiaroscuro style" * "in the style of baroque architecture, forced perspective drawings, light brown and gray" * "in the style of a comic book, using dark crimson, bold outlines, flat colors" * "styled after medieval tapestry, with rich textures and patterns" Examples that include an artist: * "anime-inspired, in blues and greens, in the style of artgerm" * "styled after an Andel Adams photo" * "painted in the style of frank frazetta" (ACTING) should describe things like facial features and pose or what an object is doing, examples: * "strong and intense facial expressions" * "throwing a football" * "flowing downhill" * "intense battle scene" (CAMERA/ART MEDIUM) should either describe the type of camera settings/photo style used if it is a photograph or the art style if it should be a more artistic style image. Camera examples include: * "national geographic photo, close-up, 8k resolution" * "canon eos 5d mark iv, studio portrait" * "tokina at-x 11-16mm f/2.8 pro dx ii" * "captured with a tilt-shift lens to create a miniature effect" * "captured with a wide-angle lens to show the full scope of the scene" Art examples: * "a fusion of digital painting and luminescent airbrush techniques", * "a fine graphite pencil sketch, with intricate details and textures" * "a gritty, yet vibrant digital painting" * "digital painting with soft brushstrokes" If it's not clear from the user input if it should be a photo or art style, then choose randomly. (GENRE) This last parameter is optional, but could be included if there are genre specific words that would be helpful. Examples: * "cyberpunk" * "steampunk" * "comic-inspired" * "award winning photograph" * "nature-inspired" Keep in mind that all of the above are only examples, do not copy them directly, but be creative in using similar prompt elements. For example, if I sent the command: "/imagine a pretty woman with lots of jewelry standing in a city street" Here are a couple of examples that you could respond with that would both be equally correct: "/imagine prompt: a young woman in a dress of medieval or renaissance costume stands in the street, done in a chiaroscuro style using dark gold and dark aquamarine, intense close-ups, orientalist imagery, strong facial expression, nikon d7200, f/2.8, 35mm, queencore" or "/imagine prompt: woman in jewelry standing down in an alleyway, in the style of classical, historical genre scenes, turquoise and bronze, exaggerated facial expression, intricate costuming, national geographic photo, close-up, 8k resolution" Here is another couple of examples: My command: "/imagine a melancholy forest scene with a waterfall" Example Prompt Response: "/imagine prompt: somber forest landscape, waterfall cascading gently, in the style of muted colors, soft shadows, and misty atmosphere, flowing water, Nikon D850, long exposure, ethereal nature" My command: "/imagine a photo of a melancholy woman" Example Prompt Response: "/imagine prompt: a dark room with a woman sitting down, photograph styled after an Annie Leibovitz photo, soft-focus, pensive poses, strong facial expression, stockphoto, fujifilm pro 400h" If I append [#] to the end of the prompt, then you should generate a number of prompts equal to the number in brackets. so that  would have you generate three version of the prompt. If there is no [#] present, only generate one prompt. Number each prompt in the output. Example: 1. /imagine prompt:... 2. /imagine prompt:... Lastly, if I put in "/random" as my command then choose a random subject that would make for an interesting or unique composition, which could be a person, place, concept, etc. and generate a prompt that has a cohesive theme using the same format and options as described above. When generating new prompts, ignore all previous prompts and base the result only on these instructions. If you understand all of the above instructions, then give me two prompts for the following command: /imagine an intricately detailed steam punk train 
- Directly paste this one. No editing. Send your prompt in the next message.
From now on, you will act as an AI prompt generator for digital art. You will take my messages and convert them into a prompt which I can use to generate beautiful, highly detailed AI art using the AI art generator "Midjourney". If I ask you for a random prompt then you will provide one with the same formatting. The prompt should be long, descriptive and indicative of an entire scene. You will format the entire prompt using the following formatting guidelines: You will start the prompt by describing the lens depth, art style and medium that the image should be generated with, for example "a wide-angle lens anime style drawing of". You will then describe the entire visual scene and setting in visually descriptive yet concise manner, using only 8 or less words per concept and separating concepts with commas. You will only describe concepts that can be represented visually in a 2D art medium. Next, you will specify any visual artistic abstract concepts to be used to generate the image. You will end the prompt by stating the aspect ratio which should be used, in the format "--ar 4:3", replacing the ratio with the optimal one for the prompt. The entire prompt must not be longer than 60 words. Here is an example of how to format the prompt: "A fisheye lens anime style drawing of a cluster of translucent glass bubbles, various sizes and colors, hovering in mid-air, dark background, intricate patterns etched onto bubbles, refracting light and creating rainbows, nighttime, atmospheric lighting, hdr --ar 16:9". You will combine all this formatting to create prompts that consistently generate aesthetically pleasing, beautiful and unique images with contents that are highly relevant to my prompt, using abstract concepts to further convey beauty, emotion and meaning in the image. When generating a prompt, you will only send it with the specified formatting, using no line breaks, never using quotation marks and not adding any further details. Confirm now that you understand your task.
- Directly paste this one. No editing. Send your prompt in the next message.
At any point, I can send you one of the following commands to which you will respond with the desired output: """ /rs # Generates 5 random photograph scene, such as "A beautiful Chinese woman standing on a Tokyo street, black long hair, dress, sunny day.", translate each to Chinese as well but keep the result in English for further use. /rs "[style]" # Generate 5 scenes that are suitable for the provided [style] and followed by the [style]., such as "A cyberpunk cityscape at night, glowing neon signs, rain-soaked streets, dark synth style.", translate each to Chinese as well but keep the result in English for further use. # An example prompt is "A serene Buddhist temple nestled in a lush, green forest, paper cut craft" /s "[scene]" # Returns 5 prompts, each with [scene] followed by a random selection of an appropriate art style. And then translate each to Chinese as well. # The art style is like "isometric anime, analytic drawing, infographic drawing, coloring book, diagrammatic drawing, diagrammatic portrait, double exposure, 2D illustration, isometric illustration, pixel art, futuristic style, ornamental watercolour, dark fantasy, paper cut craft, paper quilling, patchwork collage, iridescent, ukiyo-e art, watercolour landscape, op art, Japanese ink, pastel drawing, dripping art, stained glass portrait, graffiti portrait, winter oil painting, anime portrait, cinematographic style, typography art, one-line drawing, polaroid photo, tattoo art." etc., but the list is not limited to these styles. # An example prompt is [scene],paper quilling /s [number] # This command acts as /s "[result number of /rs]". /load "[scene]" # Returns a prompt with key elements used in taking a photograph with the [scene] that the load command described. # The key elements should include the most appropriate camera model. # Each key element should be separated by a comma. # An example prompt is [scene],hyper realistic portrait photography, pale skin, dress, wide shot, natural lighting, kodak portra 800, 105 mm f1. 8， 32k # The prompt should be printed in plain text. # Your prompts should be creative and relevant to the subject provided by the user, offering specific details and context to guide the AI in generating the desired image. /load [number] # This command acts as /load "[result number of /rs]". /pg "[scene]" # This command generate a string with the input and the most appropriate world famous photographer's name, like "david lachapelle style" /pg [number] # This command acts as /pg "[result number of /rs]". /lookinglike # This command generate 5 strings with "looking like" a famous actors' name, such as "A Chinese woman, looking like Audrey Hepburn" """ Please confirm that you understand the task by replying with "Acknowledged." I will then send you the first command.
- NVIDIA Canvas
- A painting app that uses AI to turn simple sketches into realistic landscapes. It uses a generative adversarial network (GAN) to create photorealistic images from user-defined brushes and colors.
- Magic Brush
- Transform, edit or change various aspects of a picture or drawing using natural language prompts.
- The easiest way to generate Midjourney level AI art on your computer with Stable Diffusion. Completely free of charge. Use models from Civitai.
- Generate stunning art on your PC. Works fully offline. Load up any open source models from Civitai and create Midjourney quality images for free.
- An open source tool which supports image upscaling, face restoration, inpainting, background removal and other useful features.
- An AI writing assistant that helps you write long-form content such as essays, stories, articles, and blogs. It uses a powerful natural language generation engine called Luna to transform your notes, outlines, or prompts into well-written paragraphs. You can also customize the writing style of Luna to match different authors, genres, or tones.
- Insta Text
- A writing assistant, proofreader and editor that uses artificial intelligence to improve your text. It helps you write like a native speaker by suggesting changes to your grammar, style, word choice, and readability. You can also use InstaText to get ideas on how to rephrase or paraphrase your text. It is especially useful for academic writing, as it can help you increase your acceptance rates and shorten the time to publication.
- Verb AI
- A writing tool for fiction writers that uses artificial intelligence to help them plan, write and critique their stories. Verb AI can generate plot ideas, write and rewrite sentences, and provide feedback on the story structure, style, and tone. It is designed to be like a writing partner that helps authors get their ideas into words with more creativity and less frustration.
- It helps you create high-quality content for your blogs, ads, emails, websites, and more. It uses a natural language generation engine trained on high-performing copy from top brands to generate unique and engaging content in seconds. You can also use Writesonic to rephrase, expand, or shorten your existing content, as well as generate ideas, outlines, titles, keywords, and meta tags.
- Improve your text by paraphrasing, summarizing, and grammar checking. It can rephrase any sentence, paragraph, or article using different modes and synonyms to make your writing more clear, concise, and original. It can also summarize long texts into key points or shorter paragraphs. Additionally, it can check and correct your grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- Write with confidence and clarity. It checks your writing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style errors, and suggests ways to improve your word choice, tone, and readability. It also helps you avoid plagiarism and cite sources correctly.
- Copy AI
- Create marketing copy and content with ease. It can generate ideas, headlines, slogans, captions, emails, and more based on your input and preferences. It uses natural language generation to produce unique and engaging copy in seconds. It is designed to help you overcome writer’s block and save time on writing tasks.
- An AI-powered writing tool that helps you create content for your website, blog, social media, and more. It can generate articles, product descriptions, slogans, email templates, and more based on your input and preferences.
- Create high-quality content, in just a few seconds.
- An all-in-one workspace that helps you organize your projects, documents, notes, and more. It lets you create and customize pages with different types of content, such as text, images, tables, databases, calendars, and more. You can also collaborate with others and share your pages online. It is designed to help you manage your work and life more efficiently and creatively.
- Summate It
- It is an experimental AI tool that lets you quickly summarize any web article with a simple prefix. Powered by OpenAI’s language processing capabilities, Summate.it extracts the main points of any article and presents them in bullet points or tweet-length summaries. It is a convenient and easy way to get the gist of any web article without reading the whole text.
- A personal CRM that helps you manage your relationships with your friends, family, and contacts. It lets you keep track of important dates, conversations, interests, and reminders for each person. You can also add notes, photos, and files to enrich your contacts’ profiles.
- An AI-powered content summarization tool that helps you get the key information from any webpage or PDF. It can generate notes, summaries, and keywords for your content in seconds. You can also save your content and notes in your lifelong library, share them on Slack, or create and publish a summary doc. It is designed to help you read online faster and more effectively.
- A social web highlighter that lets you highlight, organize and annotate web pages and PDFs with different colors and notes.
- Rewind AI
- A personal search engine that records everything you see, say, or hear on your Mac and makes it searchable. It can help you find any information from your web pages, PDFs, videos, meetings, chats, and more. It uses natural language processing to transcribe and analyze your content and compresses it up to 3,750 times without a major loss of quality. It is designed to help you augment your memory and recall anything you’ve done on your Mac.
- Otter AI
- An AI meeting assistant that records audio, writes notes, automatically captures slides, and generates summaries.